Friday, April 20, 2012

Completed 2x6 rack install


New rack installed






Where did the weekend go??? I painted the outer sections of the rack black, the interior tops white to reflect the light. I ran the Electrical for the tanks (heaters) and lights. For the lighting I used CFL lights above each tank. 


Finished Painting and wrapped in plastic (moister barrier). The plastic in the front is temporary going to make curtains to cover the top half of the tank so you don't get blinded. 


Installed it added more support bracing 4x4's to keep it level, refilled the tanks. 

Added a 100 gallon acrylic (lower Left) and some adult angels


All I can say is Thank god that's done. If you have question post and I will answer them as best I can..

Thanks for looking, 


Angel Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your ideas or comments