Friday, April 20, 2012

Air system Setup and Install

I got the air system (Jemco Model #LPH45) in last weekend. I love this thing it is so quite and will handle more then I can though at it. 



I made a manifold that I can add to later if and when I need to. 




I did the rest a little different then I have in the past.  This time I used the following:




1/4 inch Control Valves 







1/2 in. x 50 ft. Polytube (main air line) 


1/4 in. Barb Connectors to supply air to tanks


Tool to cut 1/4 barbs to air lines


and some half inch Stop connectors and L's to get it around corners.


I can get 50 of the 1/4 in connectors for under 5 dollars. I got on ebay and found the plastic control valves 100 of them for cheap. They are alot more inexpensive then using the brass air controllers. And I can have them where I need them (just above the tank) and not have to go all the way up the wall to off the air.

I connected it to the stand with 1/2 in PVC holders. Work like a champ. I still have to run a bleed out valve to the system. So right now Im running a couple line into the corner to bleed it off.

The best part with this stuff, if you make a mistake you dont have to run to the hardware store and get another PVC and start over. You just fill it with a (Oh Sh!T)whole plug...



Thanks for reading, again any questions please let me know.






Angelman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your ideas or comments