Friday, April 20, 2012

Fish room Design phase - planning

Building My fish room:



Starting any Idea I sitting down and draw out your ideas first. The above drawing are made from Google Sketchup (free and easy to use).




  We picked up a reception desk FREE off craigslist. That is the row toward the back with the 20's on it. This thing weights a ton. I have to add some 4X4 supports under the front, but after that should be a solid unit. The rest are metal cabinets (from Lowes) was 3 tears high but I changed them to double stacks (weight for them is rated at 2000 lbs.) They will house the 55gallons and the 75's and 1 breeder 40. 

I figured out the power tonight and will run that this weekend. I don't have all the tanks but that give's me room to add more if we need to. (or MTS Hits LOL). 

Once I get things together I will update with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your ideas or comments